Hello Members, Due to the Severe Weather Conditions we have experienced over the last few days the Meeting scheduled for This Friday February 14th has been Postponed. The Tuggerah lakes has risen and the water is up past the CWA Hall. heading up Pacific Street. This is severely impacting access and parking.

It is hoped that we may be able to re-schedule for Friday February 21st depending on the flood waters re-ceding sufficiently. Please check this site for Further Updates.